- Language: English
- Requires Android: 4.4
- Current Version: Sept_2023
- Developer: Tonielrosoft
- Category: Board
Naija Ludo - an excellent version of the famous board game "Ludo", the essence of which is to throw a die (dice) and move the figures so as to overtake the enemy, be the first to come from home to the center of the game board. It is also important for victory to capture as many opponent's pieces as possible and avoid capture of your own pieces by the enemy. There are certain rules here. The player is given the opportunity to control the movement of four pieces from one house or eight pieces from two houses.
For variety and excitement of the gameplay, the project has many options in the form
- multiplayer mode;
- different levels of difficulty;
- enabling, disabling barriers, shelters;
- choice of board and its convenient location;
- speed control;
- choice of game option with one cube or two;
- versions of deleting or not deleting a piece when capturing an opponent's piece, as well as the ability to restart the gameplay without regard to the result.
You will also have to familiarize yourself with the established order of movement of the figure and throwing the dice.
The graphics will please with pleasant bright colors, and the interface is not difficult. Naija Ludo game combines strategy and luck, it will be an interesting pastime, a wonderful training of the intellect.