Total War: Shogun 2
- Language: English
- Requires Android: 4.0
- Current Version: 1.2
- Developer: The Creative Assembly
- Category: Strategies
The popular strategy game Total War, developed around new standards of real-time gameplay and graphics, brings the player back to Rome. You need to win at any cost. The player can engage in trade, military or political affairs.
You can also go through a story campaign with a friend in corporate mode, saving the game at the right time. You can also complete the campaign as opponents. During the absence of one of the players, the AI can take over this function. The ability to carry out battles one on one and two on two are also present in the game.
The player needs to develop his empire and defend its part in bloody battles with a huge number of troops. Thanks to the new Warscape + engine, the user will enjoy the views of ancient cities, updated combat physics, the ability to view battles from any angle.
Features of the game Total War: Rome 2:
- personal intrigue has a special role in politics;
- introduced a new system of provinces and regions;
- detailed system of battles, the ability to combine and drop troops;
- a lot of attention is paid to small details. For example, the face of a general who is cheering up his army can be viewed from the perspective of one of the warriors;
- improved facial animation. Now you can see how a fighter covers his face with a shield during an attack;
- a serious increase in the number of the army, special attention is paid to group battles;
- game characters now have different heights and appearance;
- improving the work of AI;
- more than 500 types of troops are represented.
At the moment, no version for android devices has been developed.